Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earrings!

I used to avoid making earrings or earring pair beads. I was so hung up on them being exactly the same that I just stopped trying. But lately I've been inspired to try them again. And you know what? They don't have to be exactly the same, especially when they're critter bead earrings. As another lampworker once told me: there will be a head in between the earrings, so some slight differences won't matter.

I currently have two pairs of earrings in my Etsy shop - some blue dangly dinos:

And some happy turtles:

This mismatched pair of hooters sold a couple weeks ago, so now I know that not everyone is looking for a perfect set.

I definitely plan on making more earrings - mismatched and alike. Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Love the Hooters and the turtles!! Too cute!!

    ~hugs~

    Jess & Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them - specially the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owls. I'd buy a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are SO cute!! I love the turtles AND the Owls!

    ReplyDelete