Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Chunky!

Yesterday was our dog Chunky's 9th birthday. It was also National Pot Day, but we celebrated our dog instead. We had a cake that I under baked, so it was more like brownies with icing. Chunky got a rawhide bone.

I tried to take a picture of him with the bone, but every time I got close enough he'd take off down the hall. He must have thought I was after his rawhide. He was very possessive of it. So I got an action shot of him running back toward me (notice I didn't put the economy-sized toilet paper in the closet yet).

My husband got this shot of him and his bone. I guess he trusts him more than me.

Chunky did take a second to look up at our daughter when she tried to get in a picture. But then it was back to the bone. He gnawed on it until it was gone.

I think he had a good birthday.


5 comments: