Saturday, May 28, 2011

Give Me The Finger

My current turtle finger companion.

That's right. I'm looking for a few good fingers, so flip 'em this way. I'd love to start selling my turtle rings (I wear one, my kids have them and my sister has one that glows in the dark), but I'd still like to experiment on someone and see how I do with sizing a ring for someone I don't see in person. I've really only used copper wire for the wire-wrapping, but hopefully I'll eventually venture out to different wires. So if you like turtles and would actually wear a glass turtle ring (made with copper wire), please leave me a comment with a way to reach you after this post. Also, make sure you know the ring size of the finger you would wear it on, and I'll contact one or two people from the comments to get the info. to make and size a ring. Thanks in advance!

Another angle of my ring.



9 comments:

  1. Exciting! I'm a UK size P, and I'd definitely wear a turtle on my finger! Your turtles make me smile... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely wear a turtle, size 8. I wear the owl you made me to treatment, on the same chain as my eternity diamonds, and get compliments all the time (Owl steals thunder from Diamond - News at 11 !!! :)

    I'm still here - Pam

    pskidw1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE MY TURTLE RING. I WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN I RECEIVED IT.KEEP UP THE GOOD RING ART. JUST FUN TO WEAR.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. What could be better than a turtle on your finger?? Nothing that I can think of! Am so excited you are venturing into rings..another thing the granddaughters will NOT be able to live without! lol
    (just btw, I wear an 81/2 (if you'd like a challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a fat size ten... and you know I would love one LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a turtle in your tank! Love it Lauren. Keep making those rings...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally figured out how to leave a comment on the blogging sites!! grrr...Internet Explorer is rubbish, all I wanted to say, yesterday, was these rings are fab! There. Done it! All cheer for Firefox!! I love these rings, but sadly have no idea on my ring size :O( Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, I would love a turtle on my finger! Not sure if I'm too late? A size 8 would be perfect.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you have lots of volunteers, but if you still need people, I'd a size 9/10 and you know how to find me!! =)

    LOVE the rings!!

    ~hugs~

    Jess

    ReplyDelete