Thursday, September 27, 2012

Therapy Thursday - it's physical

Today I started physical therapy. I had knee surgery back in July, and I finally got my PT scheduled. I was a little nervous about it because my knee is still fairly sore, but it wasn't strenuous and I was stronger than I'd thought. :)

Before I went to PT, I gave myself a dose of my own physical therapy and took our dog Chunky on a walk. I may have mentioned this before, but Chunky normally goes to work every day with my husband. In the fall, however, he stays home with me once a week (those are the days my hubby goes right from work to cycling, his own version of therapy). So today I had Chunky at home and it was a beautiful fall day, so we took a nice brisk walk. My knee wasn't super happy about it, but my head sure was. I felt great afterward, and I know Chunk did, too.


It's not too late - take yourself out for a walk. It's a natural upper. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment