Monday, July 12, 2010

Murrini Monday is Baaaaack!

I do believe I've missed two (2!) Murrini Mondays in a row! The shame! So less talking, more murrini!

These two pandora beads were a custom order for a rainbow-loving customer. I love how the rainbow murrini (from Lori and Kim) pop on the white beads. This combo was purely my customer's idea, and I love it!

Bad kitty. I finally tried out a fish from my winning blend from Lori and Kim and the kitty ate it. Figures.

Murrini is fancying up my pandora beads.

This lovable pooch is showing off a heart from Lori and Kim's Poker Face blend.

The silvered ivory murrini for this bead is from Mallory at rosebud101. I love how it spread out on the dog and gave her eyelashes.

Let us end on a sweet flower turtle butt.
Until next week, Happy Murrini Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute critters!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! LOVE the rainbow turtle!!!

    ~hugs~

    Jess & Lilo

    ReplyDelete