Monday, October 4, 2010

Murrini Monday

I know I skipped last week's edition of Murrini Monday, but this week I'm baaaack! Check out all the fun I've been having with murrini. Jealous?

This pretty snail shell is decorated with chalcedony murrini made by my friend Mallory, at rosebud101. I love all the colors that come out of it, and I think my favorite way to use it is on brown glass. But it also looks really cool on blue . . .

Here is a night owl, sporting a blue moon murrini from lori and kim. It's from the Lucky Charms blend.

My first-ever big hole snail bead is looking cheery in rainbow murrini, by lori and kim.

Ok, I couldn't help myself. I love blue dogs, and this one was just calling out for a nice orange star murrini ~ also from the Lucky Charms mix by lori and kim.

Happy Murrini Monday!!!

1 comment: