Monday, March 19, 2012

Murrini Monday in Springtime!

Spring has made a very early appearance here in the Midwest, so all my little critters have been picking out pretty spring flower murrini. Can you blame them?

Each of these mini owls is sporting a daffodil-style murrini (from Lori and Kim's nursery). Daffodils are my favorite spring flower, and I love the assortment in my murrini blends.

Easter is coming, so this bunny hopped over to my Easter egg murrini stash and grabbed a decorated egg. Check out the detail on that murrini! I think the Peep chicks are going to take down the bunny and steal that egg if he isn't careful.

Here's a gray tabby cat I caught rolling around in my murrini flower bed. Looks like he's stuck with that pretty blue one with an orange and yellow center.

This pink elephant was slurping up these pretty red flowers, so I made her pose for a picture with one. Anyone have any peanuts?

Happy Spring and Happy Murrini Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment