Monday, September 6, 2010

Murrini Monday ~ it's Magically Delicious!

Last week my daughter was looking through my murrini, and she commented on how much I had collected. I know, I said, I won't be buying any for a while. I wanted to show her that I do know how to exercise restraint. But the very next day was Sept. 1, and something clicked and I remembered that new murrini would be up at Lori and Kim. I'll just check it out, I thought. I can look at it and admire it without having to own it. Right? Wrong. When I arrived at Lori and Kim's site I was greeted by Lucky Charms! I have never been known to turn down Lucky Charms! They're magically delicious! And so are the Lori and Kim murrini version. They were so magical that I went into a trance and when I came out of it, the Lucky Charms and Citrus Bloom were safely in my cart. I did show some restraint, however. I only bought one of each. :)

Lucky Charms ~ impossible to resist!


Here's the nifty little storage system for my murrini I picked up at JoAnne's. I didn't realize when I bought it that the containers are attached to each other, so you can't just take out one at a time. The top of one is the bottom of the one below it. It's not my favorite, but it's working for now. This is not all of my murrini. There is a bunch on my work table and more still in their little bags. I'm not the most organized person (that's an understatement), so this is pretty good for me.

Happy Murrini Monday to one and all!

3 comments:

  1. I love murrini Monday!

    I also love storage containers! I use gem jars. They are EVERYWHERE on my workbench.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I can see how you could not resist it. It's ok though since you actually use it, unlike me. I hoard it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post & wonderful murrini. I use these from FMG: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6620306

    The tops don't screw on so you need to be careful, but I keep them in the box & haven't lost any yet. Plus the tops are clear so you can see them easily.

    ReplyDelete