Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Art Charm Swap

A few weeks ago I signed on to do an Art Charm Swap. I've done a bead swap before, but only once, and it only involved one bead. So when my friend Jennifer of GlassAddictions posted her idea for an Art Charm Swap, I decided to expand my horizons and join. I'll be making 10 art charms (I better get going!) and sending them in to Jennifer within a month. But there are rules, and one major one is that we have to use at least one of these three colors:


I love lots of color, so I'm down with that. Now to come up with a bead (yes, mine will involve a lampwork bead, likely a critter bead, go figure) that would be appealing to all the participants. Jennifer said they don't all have to be the same, but I'd like to keep them similar. I'm really excited to get going on this project, and I can't wait to see what everyone else puts in the mix. I already know some of the participants, but not all. I'm especially anxious to see all the different mediums people use.

Here's a list of the Art Swap participants:


I don't yet know the rules for secrecy, but I'm guessing I won't be posting pictures before the official swap. I will definitely post them afterward, so you all can see my new goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment