Monday, August 16, 2010

Murrini Monday

Happy Murrini Monday!

Fancy dog spots murrini. Chalcedony murrini by rosebud101.


Penguin belly murrini. Murrini by lori and kim.


Turtle butt murrini. Murrini by lori and kim.


I have more murrini than I know what to do with, but I just ordered more! Can you blame me? It's from lori and kim and it's on SALE! I can't resist a good sale . . . or little jack-o-lanterns.


In other news, I just picked the winner of my owl pendant giveaway - and it's pam! I'll be in touch to collect your info, but if you see this first you can shoot me an email at maybeads@gmail.com - thanks everyone for entering!


3 comments:

  1. That little puppy dog bead looks how we feel this Monday morning!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I see a Halloween critter in my future? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to see what you do with the Halloween murrini, Lauren!!!

    ReplyDelete