Monday, December 13, 2010

Murrini Monday

This owl looks like me after I've been playing with murrini. I think the murrini (by loriandkim ) put him in a trance.

This sweet turtle has been around for a while, and he's marked way down in my ArtFire shop. I LOVE how the murrini covers the entire top of his shell. I topped it with clear after I applied the murrini, giving it a magnified look. Murrini by loriandkim.

This turtle is sporting some super fun murrini called Crazy Quilt from rosebud101.

Here's the other side - more Crazy Quilt murrini. Each piece is different, and it really looks like it could be part of a quilt pattern.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the murrini, Lauren! You did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there such a thing as cuter than cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! I love your blog header too

    ReplyDelete