Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random Shots

Random shots from around my house (but mostly in the bathroom).

A funny and useful gift for our kids' bathroom. It's a dog butt floss dispenser from Fanimals. My kids are already flossing more!

In the same bathroom (which is also our hall/guest bathroom), is one of my first and favorite purchases on Etsy - by CrazyBliss (lots of adorable dog prints and cards there, too!). Are you sensing a theme in this bathroom? Hmmmm.

Our youngest pulled her second front tooth out last week while waiting for me to pick her up from school. She got in the car with a mouth full of blood, so she did a lot of rinsing right when we got home. That's why this shot is from the bathroom.

We tried to arrange the Hanukkah candles in ROYGBIV order, but we were missing indigo. Next year I'll look for indigo Hanukkah candles. If you celebrate Hanukkah, I hope it was happy!

Bead gifts that have all been given out.


2 comments:

  1. Love them all, but the photos of your kids are the best - what a happy bunch!! Happy Hanukkah to you! Those mittens are really cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete