Thursday, December 31, 2009

Therapy Thursday

Don't worry, I'll stop talking about our new kittens - as soon as they stop being so flippin' cute, that's when I'll stop. Ernie and Bert are adjusting really well to life in our house. We love them, and they love each other - so much so that when one wanders into a room without the other one, he'll mew until someone finds him. And yes, they always sleep like they are in the picture. Two kitties from different litters have definitely become brothers.

And now - the latest Simon the Cat Video - love these!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute video! I laughed out loud!

    Love the kittens; I can never get enough cat pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Therapy Thursday Lauren! This should last me until I make it over to Walgreen's to refill my Prozac. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable! It's been so long since we've had kittens in the house. All of ours are older and gray now. Enjoy your furbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute, Lauren! Happy new Year!

    ReplyDelete