Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wahoo! I Won!

Thank you to everyone who voted for my Holiday Turtle Taxi Bead in the Fire Divas Holiday Challenge ~ it won! I've never won anything that has to do with my beads before, and I still can't believe it! The talent on the Fire Divas team is so amazing, and I'm totally honored that people voted for my silly bead. Thank you!

In second place was this stunning necklace (below) by Lara of Lutrick. Now do you see what I mean about the level of talent on the Fire Divas?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Miss Lauren!!! You deserve it!! Your turtle taxis are fantastic!!! Lara too (I'm lusting over that silver bird in her pendant!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lauren! Sorry I didn't vote, as I didn't know it was going on....out of touch lately. But you didn't need me anyways! You're the best. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lauren! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lauren! I just knew you'd win. I love this bead!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete