Friday, February 12, 2010

Deal of the Day ~ Fire Divas Team SALE

As you may know, I'm offering FREE shipping on everything in my Etsy shop through Feb. 17. But that's not all! I'll also feature a Deal of the Day ~ one listing at a special low price. I'll post the deal in the center square of my featured items. Today's Deal is Sherry the Sheep in a Party Hat. Sherry has been hanging around my bead box for a while now, waiting for the party to start. At this point, she'd settle for a game of pin the tail on the donkey and a piece of cake, but she'd much rather join the party at your house.


I'm not the only lampworker having a sale in my shop this week ~ search Fire Divas Sale for my Fire Divas teammates' shops to see what they've got on sale, too! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment