Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One World One Heart ~ Winner!

Ibis the fish will likely keep one eye fixed on Abner, who is flying on his magic carpet to Lea's, of LAJewelryDesign.


I've been sick, so I'm a couple days late announcing my One World One Heart Winner. I used the random number generator and it picked #173. So with 208 comments, I counted backwards (who wants to count up to 173???). And boy was I surprised! The winner is a lampwork friend of mine, Lea of LAJewelryDesigns - what are the chances of that? Um, 1 in 208? Lea is one of the administrators on the Fire Divas Team, our new Etsy team that started on Facebook. I'm thrilled that my little alien bead will be headed east to NY and can watch Lea at the torch. Maybe he can send me back some pointers. :)


Abner will feel right at home with these shiny orbs from Lea's shop that are out of this world!

Lea also has a shop on ArtFire, and her Boro Glass Bead Skeleton Key can be found there.

Lea's items are marked down 20% until the end of today. Search Fire Divas Sale for more fabulous sale items from my teammates!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, I can't tell you how excited I am to be getting one of your beads! WOOHOO!!! Ibis & I will surely watch over him, don't you worry! Maybe you can send me some of your sculptural mojo along with Abner. I sure could use some! Should I start stalking the mailman yet?? ;)

    ReplyDelete