Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Warning: Sale Ahead

That's right - there's a sale just up the road. This is your one and only warning, because it will be here before you know it. The Fire Divas Team, now an official Etsy team (thank you very much), is celebrating its new status with a SALE! Search "Fire Divas Sale" on Etsy and ArtFire for shops that are participating. I will be offering FREE shipping on all orders. Plus, I'll run a Special of the Day each day of the sale - look for it in my featured items on the first page of my shop. The sale will run from Feb. 11 to Feb. 17, and I'll be adding new beads throughout. I know my teammates are stocking up as well. Here's a sneak peek of some beads that will be listed in the coming days:

Look out for the gang of owls

Adding more pandora critters

It's not a party without a wiener dog




No comments:

Post a Comment