Monday, November 15, 2010

Merry Murrini Monday

Who doesn't want a wiener dog in their Christmas stocking?
I used a perfect little slice of Christmas tree murrini from Lori and Kim for this bead. I have about 5 more of these left, and I'm going to be very particular when I use them. They are fantastic!

Even hippos love murrini! I found this pink hippo hanging out in my friend Nikki's shop, nlc beads. She even made the rainbow murrini he's wearing!

More murrini from Lori and Kim adorn this teal turtle. I encased Smurfy blue in clear, then added a different piece of murrini on every side.

Another encased turtle shell ~ this one decorated with super fun Runts murrini from Lori and Kim. Mmmmm. Runts.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like the murrini, Lauren! I wish we had made twice as much of that Tannenbaum murrini. I love it too! The tree is probably the favorite murrini I've ever made.

    ReplyDelete