Monday, November 1, 2010

Murrini Monday

Murrini Monday has been on a sort of vacation the last few weeks. This in no way means that I have stopped using murrini, nor squelched my love of the tiny little glass masterpieces. I happen to work one day a week outside of my home, and that day is Monday. So it's just been a little tricky to get my murrini pics posted here on Mondays. And obviously, I don't plan ahead and schedule my posts.

So without further ado, let's enjoy some murrini!

This purple turtle has a lavender shell that is decorated with some amazing purple murrini I got from Mallory at rosebud101. I fell in love with it immediately, and can't wait to use it again.

This turtle's shell is changing colors with the seasons. Fall-colored murrini from rosebud101 adorns its shell.

It's been a while since I made a purchase from Lori and Kim (ok, their shop was closed while Lori was out of town, so I had to wait). But today I happily put Runts in my cart, and now they're sold out, so not a minute too soon.

And I have big plans for Tannenbaum ~ if this blend doesn't get you in the mood playing with murrini while listening to Christmas carols, then I don't know what would.

Happy Happy Murrini Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment