Thursday, November 4, 2010

Therapy Thursday - it's baaaaaack!

Remember Therapy Thursday? It's a feature I came up with a while back to add some cheer to the dreary days of winter. Now that it's getting cold out, and I hear it's rainy and icky in lots of places today, I thought I'd offer some eye-candy therapy. If pretty pink, flowers, sparkly rainbows and chocolate covered cherries don't lift your spirits, then you might want to go back to bed.

Pink Aura Focal by Ema K Designs - an aura of pink is sure to lift your mood. It works for me!


Santa Fe Flower Pair by Dorset Hill Beads - wouldn't these make darling earrings?


Rainbow Glow by Tease Beads ~ this one's on SALE!


Chocolate Covered Cherry Earrings by Hollys Folly Glass - chocolate, glass and jewelry, without any calories! The perfect gift the special lady in your life, or a treat for yourself.

For more glass eye candy from the Fire Divas, head to the Fire Divas Blog. You'll find links to all our shops, blogs, interviews, bead-of-the-day, gossip, fantasy shopping, contests and much, much more!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Lauren. You are the best! It is dreary here today, so I do some goodies to brighten up my world. You have picked out some great ones to get the job done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome Lauren! It's dreary here too, so this is a great pick-me-up. :D Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, What a cool post! Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! A definite day brightener!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks lauren...you are a true fan... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink focal bead by Ema is just what I needed to brighten my day!
    Great post Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete