Monday, November 22, 2010

Murrini Monday

It was pouring today when I left for work. But now the sun is out and it's a beautiful, unseasonably warm Monday in November. Let's celebrate with some murrini!

Cedric the retired circus elephant is showing off the orange star from his days under the tent.


This little kitty has squeezed himself into a Christmas stocking adorned with a perfect green and white snowflake murrini.


This turtle went straight for my Tannenbaum murrini blend when he was putting up his Christmas decorations. The Christmas tree murrini sure looks sweet.

All of the murrini featured today is from Lori and Kim. You can also find them on Etsy here. I am hopelessly addicted to their murrini. In fact, I'm off to buy this blend right now. I've resisted long enough!

3 comments:

  1. The cat in the stocking is so adorable!!! I need to get with you to see about getting a cat bead for cristmas!! I'll convo you on Etsy tonight!!

    ~hugs~

    Jess & Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all adorable! I wanted to tell you I made the chicken recipe you posted and it was wonderful! Can't ever get my daughter to eat chicken and she loved it too. It's a new favorite here so I thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I'm so glad you tried it and it was a hit! It couldn't be easier, and it smells so gooooood. My kids love it, too.

    ReplyDelete